- The chair has 3 main parts, back parts, seat and foot parts.
- There are 4 DC motors in Podostar Chair such as back parts, foot parts, up and down movement.
- Chair height adjustment can be adjusted by the “telescopic” motor system and in this way the minimum and maximum heights of the seat provides a great convenience in terms of patient comfort and physician use.
- The chair can be positioned at 355° angle between whirl around and it can be fixed with pin near the chair.
- The articulated feet are confidently produced against the risks of swinging and overturning and are in conformity with the ground. They can be fixed upon request.
- Head part of the chair’s height can be adjusted to the position of the patients and it can be removed.
- The arms move with the back in paralel to the ground together.
- The upholstery which is covered as special vinleks material, is long life, easy to clean, water proof, and anti-bacterial features.
- There is a removable head and foot extension and can be adjusted according to patient position.
Paper Roll Holder