- There are 3 parts as; seat, back and foot.
- Back, foot lowering-uppering height adjustment and trendelenburg are done by 4 DC motors and the desired position is provided.
- The up – down adjustment can be horizontally done by means of a special retention system, as a result, no position changing happens while the chair horizontally risen.
- The arms of the chair’s height can be adjusted to the position of the patients and it can be removed.
- The arms move with the back in paralell to the ground together. Also arms are removable depending on the choice.
- Head part of the chairs and foot crank supporter height can be adjusted to the position of the patients and it can be removed.
Paper Roll Holder