- The patient washing stretcher is specially designed for patients to be taken from their beds and washed in the stretcher.
- Height adjustment can be made by means of the double column lifting system and foot pedals of the patient wash stretcher.
- The stretcher rises and falls silently and smoothly.
- The stretcher has a foot-controlled central brake system wheel.
- Waste water from the stretcher can be directed to the drainage through the flow channels at the two ends of the stretcher cushion, which facilitates water discharge, and can be discharged through the drain hose.
- The stretcher is made of stainless material.
- The stretcher mattress is removable and cleanable.