- The chair consists of 3 parts as; seat, back and foot.
- The rotary ENT chair uses 4 DC motors to provide the required movements, one for the back and 2 for the foot and is adjusted by electrical command.
- Chair height adjustment can be done by the “telescopic” motor system and in this way the minimum and maximum heights of the seat provides a great convenience in terms of patient comfort and physician use.
- The chair can rotate 355° and can be fixed on any desired position.
- The headrest section can be adjused in 3 axises.
- The arms move with the back in parallel to the ground together. Also arms are removable depending on the choice.
- The step can automatically keep its position by the movement of the foot side.
Back Control Panel
Paper Rool Holder