- The bed’s back, foot, up – down, trendelenburg movements can be adjusted by motors, using the control panel.
- The up down movement of the bed is supplied by back forward sliding movement the bearers
- The bed consists of 4 rails made from injection plastic at all sides of bed.
- The bed head section movement; there is a system to avoid discomfort of the patient and prevent the collection.
- The bed height, trendelenburg/reserve trendelenburg, footboard and headboard are all controlled electronically and there is an angle gauge in the side of the bed.
- The bed back side has no gaps at all. The patient does not swing when the CPR application is executed.
- The bed foot segment angle can be controlled manuelly.
- The position of the bed can be returned to seat, cardiac, examining and normal bed position by one button CPR located on the control panel.
- The nurse control panel is located on the side of the bed and is easily used by nursing staff. All the tasks can be performed by the control panel and, if required, the position on the bed can be locked and activated from the control pannel by staff.
- The casters adjustment pedal is located at the foot of the bed(Central Brake). The casters can be adjused by this pedal.
- There are revoling rubber dampers at each corner of the bed and the bed Casters can turn around 360°
- The IV poles can be hung at each corner of the bed. The IV poles’ holes are specially designed as to allow other tools, which help the patient to cling as to seat, to be mounted easily.
- Each bed is made of metal parts which are painted with an electrostatic powder coating(200°C).
- The motor, casters pads and the bed frame has a cover of ABS vacuumed plastic.
- The head and the foot side of the bed is made of injection PP – PE plastic. Meanwhile, the base panel can be easily mounted and dismounted when cleaned by means of locks located on the left and the right side of the bed.
- The head and the foot side of the bed have colored stickers as to prevent quick deformation. There is also a steel plate at the base of the bed.
Nurse Control Pannel
Foot Cramp Support “15 cm“
Hand Control Pannel
Bed Exit Alarm
X ray Apart