- The bed’s back, foot movements can be adjusted by motors, using the hand control panel.
- The up down movement of the bed is supplied by back forward sliding movement of the bearers
- The bed consists of 4 rails made of injection plastic at all sides of bed
- The bed head section movement; there is a system to avoid discomfort to the patient and prevent the collection.
- The Trendelenburg movement can be manually done by means of a gas spring when needed.
- The bed back side has no gaps at all. The patient does not swing when the CPR application are executed.
- The bed back and foot segments can be controlled by control pannel.
- The bed back segments can be controlled manuelly.
- The bed has got diagonal piping system whose Casters can turn around 360°.
- There are revoling rubber dampers at each corner of the bed and can turn around 360°
- The IV poles can be hung at each corner of the bed. The IV poles’ holes are specially designed as to allow other tools, which help the patient to cling as to seat, to be mounted easily.
- Each bed is made of metal parts which are painted with an electrostatic powder coating(200°C).
- The motor, casters pads and the bed frame has a cover of ABS vacuumed plastic.
- The height of the chassis, the bottom of the bed fluoroscopy c – arm has been designed for the effective use of devices.
- The head and the foot side of the bed is made of injection PP – PE plastic. Meanwhile, the base panel can be easily mounted and dismounted when cleaned by means of locks located on the left and the right side of the bed.
- The head and the foot side of the bed have colored stickers as to prevent quick deformation. There is also a steel plate at the base of the bed..
Foot Cramp Support “15 cm“