- There are 3 motors such as, back, trendelenburgs, reverse rendelenburgs, up and down support movement. The bed head section movement; there is a system to avoid discomfort to the patient and prevent the collection.
- The up down movement of the bed is supplied by back forward sliding movement of the bearers
- The bed can be used as a normal bed before and after birth. During the birth the foot section can be removed and the bed can be gynecology operation table.
- After switching off the lock located at the foot side of the bed, a rail system allows an apparatus to be mounted as to form a delivery tablet. It can also be fixed and locked as well.
- The bed flat consists of 3 pieces and they are covered by ABS vacuumed cover. They can be dismounted to be cleaned when needed.
- The movement of the bed can be supplied by 3 motors. When no birthing condition, there is a hidden 14 Lt. placenta bowel, strain arms needed for the birth pain, one IV pole, one proctoscope apparatus, 2 footings, 2 calf supporter included with the bed.
- The bed Casters can turn around 360° and the bed has got central system.
- Thanks to the special polyurethane cover, the upholstery is long lasting, cleanable, water proof and anti bacterial.
- All the accessories can be mounted on the rails easily. All the accessories directions can be adjusted by the rotational threaded and the back – forward movements can be also adjusted by the sleds.
- There are rubber dampers at each corner of the bed.
- All metal parts of the bed are covered by the ABS plastic.
- Head and Foot rails made from injection plastic of bed. These rails are removable for the cleaning.
- Each bed is made of metal parts which are painted by an electrostatic powder coating(200°C).